This tour is perfect for groups! Come and to Douro and learn about wine and vineyards in your own way and rhythm with our Sommelier.
Our private tours feature the Douro through some of its most beautiful viewpoints. Our Sommelier will introduce you to the most interesting stories in the region, teach you the differences between the types of planting and vineyard management and provide information and technical knowledge about winemaking and how to taste wine more seriously .
You will have the opportunity to taste the region’s products such as olive oil and wine in restaurants and wine estates specially selected to give you the best of the region in terms of tradition, originality and quality. On this day tour you will try the portuguese gastronomy, DOC wines and Port Wines, combined with knowledge, fun and friendship! We provide our vehicle, our guide and Sommelier just for you and your group, exclusively. This way you can know the locations with the greatest flexibility and for as long as you want. This tour has a fixed price, and the wine tastings will be chosen by you and your group upon arrival and with the help and advice of the Sommelier. Each person will be able to choose the tasting that interests them most.
Duration: Full Day, 8-9 hours. Starting time: 8:30 am.
- Private day trip for groups of 4 people (with the possibility of adding 4 more places), leaving Régua (or a 40km radius) or Porto ( 80 € extra)
- Guide and private Sommelier for your group
- Visit to 2 Douro’s emblematic wineries
- 30 minutes walk through pre-phylloxera vineyards with explanations of the Sommelier
- Visit to viewpoints of the region where you can contemplate the landscapes of Douro
- Hotel pick-up & drop off on a 40km radius
- Specialized private guide
Does not include:
- Pick up + Drop off from Porto and Douro
- Personal expenses
- Wine tastings
Nota: Todos os nossos tours são privados e para um máximo de 7 pessoas. Tem um grupo maior? Contate-nos através do email email@example.com e nós faremos tudo para criar um tour inesquecível!